Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crazy Busy

Didn't make my February deadline. The first book I plan on putting out got some major revisions. I completely deleted and rewrote a few chapters. All is well though, I have someone proofing my book right this moment. When she sends it back to me, it's go time.

Tricky (not his real name of course) received his yellow belt this month. He didn't even get a chance to wear his novice yellow belt because he had the Student of the Month belt for February. Well, he did wear it once for the promotion from novice yellow to yellow. LOL

The farmer's market starts back up the second week of April. I must admit, I haven't done as much as I'd like to for it, but fortunately I still have time.

It's times like these that I wished my friends blogged. I'm always at a loss for words in these things, going on about nonsense no one really wants to hear. I'm hoping to convince them once I free up some time and can blog more myself.