Monday, July 9, 2012

email owns me


I get so many emails a day that I am constantly on my phone. I mean, from personal to business, book related to random nonsense, I definitely must have a few different email accounts to keep things somewhat organized. Not that I mind reading and answering emails, but I have now designated a time in the evening to do so.

On top of all that shiz, my iphone has decided to no longer refresh or promptly notify me of certain emails. Very sudden and weird. I haven't had any problems with it up until now.

Technology...ugh. I try to think about how different it would be to try to self publish or even communicate without computers, email, cell phones, etc. We did once, and I know it wasn't that long ago. I just can't imagine surviving without these things now. Dependence on electronics and recent technological advances...that's a bad thing, isn't it?

Oh and for those who have noticed that my bios and about mes have changed, it's personal, long story. HE is no longer mentioned for a good reason.