Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ugh Life

Nothing can ever go as planned.

We found out we're having another boy, he's due in November (YAY!!). Due to numerous doctors appointments and our oldest son's football practice and games, as well as sewing for the farmer's market, I haven't had much time on my hands for anything else. So my other ebook release dates have been pushed back to accommodate.

My still untitled mermaid ebook will definitely be out before mid-October, it's soooo close to final edits. The second book in the Secrets of the Hidden series will be out in late winter/early spring 2012, unfortunately. Until I publish untitled mermaid I am lowering the price  of Hidden Among Us for a limited time to hopefully generate a "buzz" if you will. It will return to its original $2.99 price when untitled mermaid is out, so keep that in mind. Untitled mermaid will be at $.99 as a permanent price.

This year so much has changed and I couldn't be happier. My son turned 10 years old on Sept. 17th and we've got another little boy coming in November. I can already feel that next year is going to be another funtastical one. One thing's for sure, it's been 10 yrs since my last baby, I'm having a hard time remembering what that's was like.

Enough rambling. Keep reading, my ebook or any other wonderful book out there!!