Saturday, November 12, 2011

Almost There

We found out last week that I have placenta previa, meaning my placenta is completely blocking my cervix making it impossible to deliver the baby as expected. Bright and early Monday morning I have to go to the hospital for a scheduled c-section. Yay. Up until the last two weeks this pregnancy has gone great besides the 1st trimester nausea. So, as of Monday there will be a brand new bundle of joy joining my family!

As for my books, I have two that are incredibly close to uploading. Unfortunately these recent findings have set me back. And obviously a new baby will take priority. When I get the free time I will finish both. Hopefully before the new year. *fingers crossed*

Until then, everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving! Safe travels and well wishes to all!